This is about quilting. Three days, six classes and lots of fun. From easy to challenging, there’s something for everyone.
The concept is tailored to creative businesses in the patchwork and quilting sector as hosts who want to offer their customers something special. The courses are based on each other, so they can also be booked by beginners who will have achieved wonderful results after only three days. Also suitable to get a taste of machine quilting!
But there are also plenty of challenges for advanced students; the respective tasks are then adapted accordingly.
- Duration: Three consecutive days
- Machine equipment: Max. six standup machines (combinations with sit-down machines also possible)
- Participants per machine: Two (except Mandala, here only one person per machine)
- Course room equipment:
- Sufficient tables/chairs for initial discussion and “dry runs”
- Flipchart, blackboard, white board or similar
- Course duration: 2 – 3 hours each (9:30 – 12:30 hrs and 14 – 17 hrs)
- Languages: German, English, French (also combined!)
Interested? Simply fill in a class request for the “3-Day Event”!
|Day 1, morning: Simple Designs – Stunning Results! (Beginners I)|
|Day 1, afternoon: Fabulous Freehand Fun for Blocks, Borders & Backgrounds (Beginners II)|
|Day 2, morning: Rulers Gone Crazy (Intermediate I)|
|Day 2, afternoon – Rosetta – a project for working with rulers (Intermediate II)|
|Day 2, evening: Event (e.g., Show & Tell of class participants)|
|Day 3, morning: Feathered Feathers – A project for developing a wealth of feathers (advanced I)|
|Day 3, afternoon: Mandala – a project for combining free-motion quilting and ruler work (advanced II)|